Bowen Weekend with Kim McNeil | July 21-23, 2017
If you’re interested in spending a weekend away this summer consider joining me on a Bowen Island yoga retreat. I promise you’ll grow your meditation and yoga practice, eat delicious, gourmet, (mostly) vegetarian food, enjoy quiet time away from whatever it is you want to get away from, invest in your wellbeing, and laugh a lot, mainly at Kim because she’s a goof. I promise the weekend will change you for the better and that you’ll walk away having met yourself, a better, groovier, more relaxed version of you.
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN YOUR YOGA RETREAT:
- 2 nights accommodation at Nectar B&B, a private yoga retreat venue on Bowen Island, BC.
- All vegetarian meals (dinner Friday evening, breakfast, lunch, dinner Saturday, and breakfast Sunday)
- 4 yoga, meditation, and breathwork classes, including yoga philosophy, with Kim
- An ebook download to read before the retreat whose theme will set the tone for the weekend.
- An exclusive yoga and meditation program including practice principles given only to Kim’s Bowen Island yoga retreat guests.
- Free time to explore the island, relax in your cottage, read, etc.
Bowen Island, west of Vancouver, BC.
- Single Occupancy – Private Cottage: $1049 + GST – 1 COTTAGE AVAILABLE
- Double Occupancy – Private Cottage: $897 + GST
- Double Occupancy – Private Room, Shared Cottage: $797 + GST
Have you been a guest on one of my previous retreats? You’ll be gifted to a special rate. Email me if you’d like to join me on retreat again: email@example.com.