A women’s yoga retreat to feel, share, move and transform your grief after loss.
Surrounded by nature, join Richelle Muscroft for a weekend to nourish your mind, body and soul in a compassionate and welcoming space with the collective support of other women who have experienced loss, too.
– 2 night stay at Nectar BnB (double or triple occupancy)
– Nourishing and supportive meals from Wildhearts Catering
– Daily yoga, meditation and breath work
– Conversation, share circles and guided journalling
– Yogic teachings and discussions in relation to grief and loss
– Quiet time for reflection, nature and rest
– Ayurvedic self-care workshop
– Take home goodies, resources and self-care practices
– Space is limited to 10 women
We never get over the loss of a loved one but we can change our relationship with grief and learn to grow with it.
Where | Nectar Yoga BnB, Bowen Island, BC
When | Friday, July 6 2018 at 4pm – Sunday, July 8 2018 at 12pm
Investment | $675 (+GST) if paid in full by May 1 2018 (10% of proceeds donated to TBD)
Deposit | $300 paid upon registration acceptance (non-refundable)
*Transportation to and from island not included
“Though in many ways Grief isolates us, in so many other ways, it connects us to more people than we could ever have reached otherwise.” -Aimee-Claire Smith
This retreat is not intended to be a replacement for professional counseling but to complement your self-care and grief journey. Due to the context of this retreat, it must be at least 3 months since your loss.
For more information and to register email: firstname.lastname@example.org