- This event has passed.
Ritual Renewal- Restorative Yoga Retreat | Aug 10-12, 2018
August 10 @ 4:00 pm - August 12 @ 1:00 pm
Join international yoga retreat leader, Kim Wolff, for a rejuvenating weekend of restorative bliss on magical Bowen Island.
“An incredible experience. Soulful and nourishing.” -Neelu
This profoundly rejuvenating weekend of restorative, therapeutic and yin yoga is designed to unwind the mind and deeply relax the body amidst the pristine natural beauty of Bowen Island. Engage in daily rituals designed to renew the spirit and assist you in tapping into your innate ability to manifest your deepest dreams and desires. Gain clarity on life purpose and take away tools to help you move towards it. Connect with like minds and return home feeling grounded, nourished and inspired. All levels welcome, including those with no prior experience.
- Eco-luxe accommodation where the land meets the sea
- Festive welcome reception with light + healthy refreshments
- Local, organic, seasonal farm-to-table cuisine
- Daily yoga classes, ritual practices and meditation sessions
- Friday evening fire ceremony
- Saturday afternoon art workshop with Artist Rick Frausto
- Full use of the retreat grounds and amenities, including 2 bicycles and 1 kayak
- Access to many forest hiking trails
FLOW FOR THE WEEKEND
Upon arrival you’ll be greeted with a warm welcome and light + healthy refreshments along with time to relax and get oriented to your surroundings before opening ceremony and our first yoga class. Friday night’s dinner will be followed by a fire ceremony. Days will begin with morning rituals, yoga and meditation with lots of free time in between sessions. Hike, swim, cycle, kayak, relax in a hammock, read, nap or treat yourself to an in-room massage. Participate in the optional art workshop before lunch on Saturday. Late afternoon yoga will be followed by supper on Saturday evening. We’ll partake of a leisurely brunch after our Sunday morning practice, have a bit more free time and conclude our weekend with a closing ceremony. Check in on Friday is at 2:00 PM, check out on Sunday is at 2:00 PM.
- 8:00 – 9:30: Morning meditation + yoga
- 9:30 – 10:30: Breakfast
- 10:30 – 1:30: Free time
- 1:30 – 2:30: Lunch
- 2:30 – 4:30: Free time
- 4:30 – 6:00: Evening yoga + ritual
- 6:00 – 7:00: Dinner
- 7:00 – 8:00: Free time
- 8:00 – 9:00: Fire ceremony
*All classes and activities are optional. Our program is designed to meet you where you’re at!